Call 818-722-9749 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Ong, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Ong completed a residency at UCLA/West La Vamc. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm Specialists of Southern California and is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ong is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars-Sinai Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Cardiology Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- UCLA/West La Vamc, Residency Hospital — 1992
- West Los Angeles VA MC, Internship Hospital — 1990
- U.C. Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
- Motion Picture Industry Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, French, Mandarin, Mandarin, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ong?
I had a very bad and dangerous case of Afib. It took two ablations to find all of the bad nerve sites, but he did it! (More than one ablation is common about 40% of the time.) No Afib for 2 1/2 years and perfectly normal nuclear stress tests and EKGs. Lucky a friend told me about Dr. Ong! It could have ended much differently.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Ong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ong frequently treats Atrial Fibrillation, Heart Disease, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Ong's office is located at 18372 Clark St Ste 218, Tarzana, CA 91356. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ong speaks Spanish, Taiwanese, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital