Dr. James O'Meara, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. O'Meara completed a residency at University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill. He currently practices at The Cardiac & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Meara is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
The Cardiac & Vascular Institute
- University Of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Nc, Internship Hospital
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Meara?
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Medical Center