Dr. James O'Dorisio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Dorisio's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James O'Dorisio, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. O'Dorisio completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Santa Rosa Spine Institute and is affiliated with Adventist Health Howard Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital
- Endovascular Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Cardiothoracic Surgery, University Of San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Cornell University Medical College, North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1982
- University of Denver, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Santa Rosa Spine Institute
Peter B. A Pappas MD Inc.76 Brookwood Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Existing Patients: (707) 578-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Dorisio?
I have been going to Dr O'Dorisio for just over year. I trust him and feel confident with his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Dorisio accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Dorisio frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. O'Dorisio's office is located at 76 Brookwood Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Dorisio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Howard Memorial
- Adventist Health Ukiah Valley
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital