Dr. James O'Dorisio, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Greenbrae, CA. Dr. O'Dorisio completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Anesthesiology Consultants and is affiliated with Adventist Health Howard Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Marin General Hospital250 Bon Air Rd, Greenbrae, CA 94904 Existing Patients: (415) 927-5300
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital
- Endovascular Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Cardiothoracic Surgery, University Of San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Cornell University Medical College, North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1982
- University of Denver, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Dorisio?
I have been going to Dr O'Dorisio for just over year. I trust him and feel confident with his care.
- Adventist Health Howard Memorial
- Adventist Health Ukiah Valley
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital