Call (720) 764-6032 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James O'Brien, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. O'Brien completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. He currently practices at National Jewish at Rose Medical Center and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Brien is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- New York University School Of Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Department, Fellowship Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Of Evanston, Internship Hospital
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
National Jewish at Rose Medical Center
Denver - Jackson1400 Jackson St, Denver, CO 80206 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6032
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Brien?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James O'Brien, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Brien's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Brien accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Brien frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. O'Brien's office is located at 1400 Jackson St, Denver, CO 80206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Brien has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rose Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- OrthoColorado Hospital