Dr. James Oakman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oakman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Oakman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Easley, SC. Dr. Oakman completed a residency at Palmetto Health Richland. He currently practices at UMG Dept of Surgery-Eye Institute and is affiliated with Trinity Hospital Of Augusta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oakman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Palmetto Health Richland, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Erlanger Medical Center Baroness Campus, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oakman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oakman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oakman frequently treats Ultrasound, Eye, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Oakman's office is located at 109 Fleetwood Dr Ste B, Easley, SC 29640. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oakman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta
- University Hospital
UMG Dept of Surgery-Eye Institute
UMG Dept of Surgery-Eye Institute109 Fleetwood Dr Ste B, Easley, SC 29640 Existing Patients: (864) 522-3900