Dr. James Wells, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wells' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Wells, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wells completed a residency at Grady Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at James O. Wells, M.D., F.A.C.P. and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wells is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Emory Afil, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Emory Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1964
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School
- Georgia State University Mba, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James O. Wells, M.D., F.A.C.P.
James O Wells MD2300 Henderson Mill Rd Ne Ste 421, Atlanta, GA 30345 Existing Patients: (770) 934-2585
- 2 2193 Northlake Pkwy Ste 102, Tucker, GA 30084 Existing Patients: (770) 934-2585
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wells?
Dr. Wells is by far the best physician I've ever had. He listens, prescribes accordingly, follows up carefully and most importantly "he is always accessible". He, after so many others immediately helped my hypertension when no one else could. I adore this physician - you can't ask for better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wells accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wells frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Hypothyroidism, and Arthritis.
Dr. Wells' office is located at 2300 Henderson Mill Rd Ne Ste 421, Atlanta, GA 30345. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wells has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital