Dr. Worledge has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Worledge, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Worledge completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin Department Of Psychiatry. He currently practices at Richland Medical Center and is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Meriter. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Wisconsin Department Of Psychiatry, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Wisc Hospital And Clins, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- The Alliance
- WEA Trust
- Wellcare of Georgia
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richland Medical Center
Meriter Adult Psychiatry202 S Park St, Madison, WI 53715 Existing Patients: (608) 417-5336
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Worledge?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Worledge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Worledge frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Worledge's office is located at 202 S Park St, Madison, WI 53715. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unitypoint Health Meriter