Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Romanelli, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Melville, NY. Dr. Romanelli completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at North Shore Cosmetic Surgery and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Luke'S Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Staten Island University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romanelli?
Made me feel comfortable and very trustworthy. Such a sweet genuine doctor which is hard to find.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Romanelli frequently treats Gynecomastia, Skin and Tissue Reduction, and Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery).
Dr. Romanelli's office is located at 510 Broadhollow Rd Ste 100, Melville, NY 11747. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romanelli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
North Shore Cosmetic Surgery
North Shore Cosmetic Surgery510 Broadhollow Rd Ste 100, Melville, NY 11747 (631) 424-3600