Call (843) 560-5393 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Hadstate, MD is a cardiology specialist in Myrtle Beach, SC. Dr. Hadstate completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina. He currently practices at Grand Strand Heart Vascular Care Myrtle Beach and is affiliated with Grand Strand Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hadstate is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Residency Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Internship Hospital
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hadstate?
Dr. Hadstate is a wonderful cardiologist and also has a great bedside manner. He is very knowledgable and professional. He cares about his patients and takes time to listen and answer any questions. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hadstate has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Hadstate, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hadstate's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hadstate accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hadstate frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Hadstate's office is located at 920 Doug White Dr Ste 510, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572. Find other locations and directions.
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital