Dr. James Grace, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Grace completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Rochester. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) and is affiliated with Bellin Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grace is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS)
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists of Green Bay2223 Lime Kiln Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311 Existing Patients: (920) 430-8113
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grace?
had rotaer cup surgery andnever had trouble sence . he was wonderful and explained every thing he was going to do
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- Door County Medical Center
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital