Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. James Frame, MD is a oncology specialist in Charleston, WV. Dr. Frame completed a residency at Charleston Area Med Ctr. He currently practices at CAMC Cancer Center and is affiliated with CAMC General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Meml Sloan Kettering Canc, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Charleston Area Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Charleston Area Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CAMC Cancer Center
CAMC Cancer Center3415 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304 Existing Patients: (304) 388-8380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frame?
Excellent. Asks a lot of questions, wants to know everything there is to know so he can assist you the best way he can. Explains everything as he is doing it. Plan on a long appointment but would recommend him highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frame frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Bone Marrow Evaluation, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Frame's office is located at 3415 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frame has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CAMC General Hospital
- CAMC Memorial Hospital
- CAMC Women and Children's Hospital
- Roane General Hospital