Dr. James Butera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Butera's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Butera, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Butera completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan. and is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Butera is board certified in Hematology.
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 80 Dudley St, Providence, RI 02905 Existing Patients: (844) 222-2881
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butera?
Dr. Butera has been my Hematologist for 5+ years and is 10 stars in my book.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Butera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Butera frequently treats Blood Cancers, Blood Disorders, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Butera's office is located at 80 Dudley St, Providence, RI 02905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Butera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital