Dr. James Butera, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Butera completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan. He currently practices at Comprehensive Cancer Center and is affiliated with Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Butera is board certified in Hematology.
Comprehensive Cancer Center
Rhode Island Hospital593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 (401) 444-5435
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butera?
My family and I have only the highest respect for this outstanding and kind gentleman doctor. He is caring, patient, and totally committed to his patients and practice. Did I mention That Dr. Butera is highly intelligent, tops in his field! A pleasure to be your patient!
- Miriam Hospital
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital