Dr. Atkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Atkins, MD is a oncology specialist in Goldsboro, NC. Dr. Atkins completed a residency at Nc Bapt Hospital Bowman Gray. He currently practices at Southeastern Medical Oncology Center and is affiliated with Sampson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Atkins is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Nc Bapt Hospital Bowman Gray, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Nc Bapt Hospital Bowman Gray, Residency Hospital — 1979
- NC Bapt Hosp-Bowman Gray, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Wake Forest University, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeastern Medical Oncology Center
Southeastern Medical Oncology203 Cox Blvd, Goldsboro, NC 27534 Existing Patients: (800) 849-0203
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atkins?
Dr Adkins is so great and down to earth. He makes a very difficult time much easier to navigate. His office staff is also very friendly and responsive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Atkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Atkins frequently treats Anemia, Lung Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Atkins' office is located at 203 Cox Blvd, Goldsboro, NC 27534. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Atkins speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
- Wayne Memorial Hospital
- Wilson Medical Center