Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Moreci, MD
Dr. James Moreci, MD is
- UPMC Mercy, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mercy Hospital|UPMC Mercy, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Univeristy Of Pittsburgh School Of Med|UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health
- Medicaid of South Carolina
- Railroad Medicare
- Select Health of South Carolina
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moreci?
Dr Moreci has the ability, training, demeanor, and personality to make my wife and me very pleased that he is our PCP.
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- Mcleod Loris Hospital
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Moreci, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Moreci's profile.
Dr. Moreci in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Moreci's office is located at 945 82nd Pkwy Ste 3 Myrtle Beach, SC 29572. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Moreci provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Moreci, MD is affiliated with Grand Strand Medical Center, Mcleod Loris Hospital and Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. James Moreci, MD holds board certification in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Moreci has over 41 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. James Moreci, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Carolina Health Specialists
Cardiology/Gastroenterology Associates945 82nd Pkwy Ste 3, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 Existing Patients: (843) 897-8586