Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Mohn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Mohn completed a residency at Hennepin Co Med Center. He currently practices at St. Luke's Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mohn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hennepin Co Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Cardiology Associates
Saint Lukes Infectious Disease Associates1001 E Superior St Ste L201, Duluth, MN 55802 Existing Patients: (218) 249-3057
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohn?
Very knowledgable. Explains everything very well. Very down to earth and easy to talk to
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohn frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mohn's office is located at 1001 E Superior St Ste L201, Duluth, MN 55802. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Hospital