Dr. James Miller, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Olathe, KS. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Barnes Hosp/Wash University School Med. He currently practices at Kansas Heart and Lung Surgeons and is affiliated with Adventhealth Ottawa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in General Surgery.
Kansas Heart and Lung Surgeons
Kansas Heart & Lung Surgeons20375 W 151st St Ste 212, Olathe, KS 66061 (913) 390-8050
- Hospital Sick Chldn, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Barnes Hosp/Wash University School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Barnes Hosp/Wash University School Med, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Chldrns Hospital Phila, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Dr Miller is our family hero! On this day in 2002 he performed open heart surgery on my son, Chris Hallgrimson. Happy to say Chris is still going strong today! Dr Miller also did lung surgery on me. I’m also doing very well. We think of you often and God bless you, Dr. Miller!
- Adventhealth Ottawa
- Olathe Medical Center