Dr. Merritt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Merritt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rome, GA. Dr. Merritt completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Harbin Clinic Heart Center, Rome, GA and is affiliated with Adventhealth Gordon. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merritt is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harbin Clinic Heart Center, Rome, GA
Harbin Clinic Heart Center, Rome, GA504 Redmond Rd Nw, Rome, GA 30165 Existing Patients: (762) 235-3130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merritt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Merritt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Merritt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merritt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merritt frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Merritt's office is located at 504 Redmond Rd Nw, Rome, GA 30165. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Gordon
- Floyd Medical Center
- Polk Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center