Dr. James Meredith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meredith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Meredith, MD is a general medical practice specialist in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Dr. Meredith completed a residency at University of South Florida / College of Medicine. He currently practices at Mdpa Solutions Inc and is affiliated with Adventhealth Daytona Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- University Of South Florida, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mdpa Solutions Inc502 Palmetto St, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 Existing Patients: (386) 957-1854
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meredith?
Dr. Meredith is caring, intelligent, progressive and takes time to listen to me. He offers solutions that actually work for me instead of pushing the latest trend or pharmaceutical if it won't provide the best result. His practice offers various treatment options for pain relief (my issue) such as physical therapy, injections, etc which is so convenient. He's always patient and helpful. I feel lucky to have found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meredith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meredith frequently treats Low Back Pain, Insomnia, and Back Pain.
Dr. Meredith's office is located at 502 Palmetto St, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meredith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Daytona Beach
- AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach