Dr. James Meadows, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Draper, UT. Dr. Meadows completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio. He currently practices at Granger Medical Alta View Sports Medicine and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Meadows is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Lake Tahoe Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meadows?
Dr. Meadows did a great job on my ACL and meniscus procedure. He spent a lot of time going over the different options before surgery. I found his website to be super helpful to see what to expect week to week during my recovery.
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Lone Peak Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
- Riverton Hospital