Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James McSweeney, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. McSweeney completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at James E Mcsweeney M.d. Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McSweeney is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James E Mcsweeney M.d. Inc3704 Ruffin Rd, San Diego, CA 92123 Existing Patients: (858) 495-0355
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McSweeney?
Simply the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McSweeney frequently treats Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis), Hip Sprain, and Knee Arthroscopy.
Dr. McSweeney's office is located at 3704 Ruffin Rd, San Diego, CA 92123. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McSweeney speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McSweeney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.