Dr. James McDermott, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Spartanburg, SC. He currently practices at Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - North Grove and is affiliated with Pelham Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - North Grove
Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - North Grove1330 Boiling Springs Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-2663
Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - Upward
Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - Upward Star Center9768 Warren H Abernathy Hwy # B, Spartanburg, SC 29301 Existing Patients: (864) 560-2663
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDermott?
Dr. McDermott is especially concerned with ascertaining my specific level of pain or discomfort and uses terminology that is easily understood by me. He works at treating my problems in relation to me. The entire staff of SMI is abundantly friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. McDermott.
- Pelham Medical Center
- Spartanburg Medical Center