Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Madison, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Rapids, MN. Dr. Madison completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. Dr. Madison is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Southern Illinois University, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1973
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital
Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital1601 Golf Course Rd, Grand Rapids, MN 55744 Existing Patients: (218) 326-3401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Madison?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Madison frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Madison's office is located at 1601 Golf Course Rd, Grand Rapids, MN 55744. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Madison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center - Crosby