Dr. James Yau, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yau's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Yau, MD is a cardiology specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Yau completed a residency at Duke University. He currently practices at Cottonwood Cardiology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yau is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Duke University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Duke University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cottonwood Cardiology1110 Cottonwood Ln Ste 105, Irving, TX 75038 Existing Patients: (972) 607-2525
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yau?
communicates clearly. was able to offer treatment options right away. Really like him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yau accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yau frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Yau's office is located at 1110 Cottonwood Ln Ste 105, Irving, TX 75038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yau has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving