Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallace accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Wallace, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at Inst Living. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallace is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Inst Living, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Inst Living, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 300 Crittenden Blvd Psychiatry, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-9909
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wallace frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Wallace's office is located at 300 Crittenden Blvd Psychiatry, Rochester, NY 14642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallace has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.