Dr. James Robbins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robbins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Robbins, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Robbins completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus. He currently practices at Beaumont Medical Building and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robbins is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- William Beaumont Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Tulane Univ, Medical School — 1988
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beaumont Medical Building
Beaumont Medical Building3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 501, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Existing Patients: (248) 288-1130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robbins?
I needed diastasis recti and hernia surgery. I felt heard, understood, and was taken care of. Thank you Dr. Robbins for putting me back together so I can enjoy my life with my family!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robbins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robbins frequently treats Inguinal Hernia, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic, and Gallstones.
Dr. Robbins' office is located at 3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 501, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robbins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak