Dr. Reinersman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Reinersman, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Reinersman completed a residency at Mayo Clinic St Marys Hospital. He currently practices at Stephenson Cancer Center and is affiliated with OU Health - Edmond Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reinersman is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic St Marys Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reinersman?
Dr Reinersman and Dr Isabella are the BEST. I have bilateral adenocarcinoma of the lung. After failed treatment at another hospital I came to Stephenson cancer center. My care team suggested surgery to remove the largest tumor. Dr Reinersman performed a VATS lobectomy with wonderful results!! I have complete confidence in my care team at Stephenson Cancer Center Multidisciplinary clinic!! What an amazing group of physicians!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Reinersman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reinersman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reinersman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reinersman frequently treats Esophageal Cancer, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs).
Dr. Reinersman's office is located at 800 Ne 10th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OU Health - Edmond Medical Center
- OU Health - University of Oklahoma Medical Center