Dr. James Moss, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Winfield, IL. Dr. Moss completed a residency at U Ill. He currently practices at Suburban Lung Associates SC and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moss is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Suburban Lung Associates SC
- Rush University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ill, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- American Enterprise Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moss?
Dr. Moss is great! I have been going to him and others in the practice that he’s a part of for 20 years. He and his colleagues have educated me on the health of my lungs and how to take care of my asthma. I would not know what is normal or how to monitor my lung health if it weren’t for the expert testing and training from Dr. Moss and his colleagues at Suburban Lung Associates! Dr. Moss is super smart, listens, and cares about his patients. He is honest, kind, and realistic. If you want to get top-notch care from a guy who is super-knowledgeable and wants to help you get better and then maintain your health, go to Dr. Moss!
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital