Dr. Leonardo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Leonardo, MD is a hematology specialist in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Leonardo completed a residency at Temple U. He currently practices at Vassar Brothers Medical Center and is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leonardo is board certified in Hematology.
- Fox Chase Cancer Ctr-Temple U, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple U, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Temple U, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leonardo?
An incredible doctor and caring human being. Respectful to his clients and leaves no stone unturned.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leonardo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leonardo frequently treats Anemia, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Leonardo's office is located at 45 Reade Pl, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center