Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larner accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Larner, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Larner completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Larner is board certified in Hematology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Albert Einstein College Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Cardeza Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hope Center for Cancer Care
Hope Center for Cancer Care545 Sunset Ln Ste 102, Culpeper, VA 22701 Existing Patients: (540) 829-4352
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Larner frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, Erythropoietin Test, and PET-CT Scan.
Dr. Larner's office is located at 1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital