Dr. James Landers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Landers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Landers, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI. Dr. Landers completed a residency at Saint John Hospital & Medical Center. He currently practices at Pointe Pediatrics Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Saint John Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Landers is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Saint John Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St John Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pointe Pediatrics Associates20825 Mack Ave Ste 4, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236 Existing Patients: (313) 881-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landers?
Been taking my kids there for more than 25 years. He's exceptional -- always has been.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Landers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Landers frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Ataxia, and Blood in Urine (Hematuria).
Dr. Landers' office is located at 20825 Mack Ave Ste 4, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Landers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Children's Hospital Of Michigan