Dr. James Kipnis, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Kipnis completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center-Moses Division. He currently practices at NYU Langone Medical Associates - Lake Success and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kipnis is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
NYU Langone Medical Associates - Lake Success
NYU Langone Orthopedics-Levittown1999 Marcus Ave Ste 202, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Existing Patients: (516) 467-8600
- Tufts University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Montefiore Medical Center-Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Jacobi Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kipnis?
Dr. Kipnis has treated myself and several family members for various orthopedic problems/sports injuries for years. He has done successful knee surgeries on my husband and myself. Most recently he did my total knee replacement . I had no post op problems, and at the 3 month mark I am doing great . With that Bing said , I think his a great doctor and highly recommend him.
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- St. Francis Hospital