Dr. James Horton, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Horton completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Horton is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203 Existing Patients: (704) 512-7562
Myers Park General Sgy & Urolgy
Cumberland Medical Center Myers Park Internal Medicine1350 S Kings Dr Fl 3, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 446-4490
- University of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Ochsner Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horton?
Dr Horton is one of the most experienced and noted experts in his field. But it is his combination of expertise and dedication to his patients that make him such a remarkable physician.
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center