Dr. Glover has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Glover, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Flagstaff, AZ. Dr. Glover completed a residency at Wilford Hall USAF Hospital. and is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glover is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Master Of Business Administration--Arizona State University, Other Education — 2017
- Med College Wi, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Wilford Hall USAF Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Hospital Inc, Internship Hospital — 1987
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1485 N Turquoise Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 Existing Patients: (928) 774-7757
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glover?
Fell while visiting the Grand Canyon in March 2020. Dr. Glover operated on fractured elbow including plate and screws. Result was excellent. Further, he and his staff were exceptionally personable, thoughtful and helpful (I was visiting from Costa Rica).
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Glover, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Glover's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glover accepts your insurance.
Dr. Glover frequently treats Scoliosis, Chronic Neck Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Glover's office is located at 1485 N Turquoise Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Verde Valley Medical Center