Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Foerster, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Foerster completed a residency at Boston City Hospital Tufts University. He currently practices at UC Davis Cardiovascular Medcn and is affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of California Davis, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Boston City Hospital Tufts University, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Boston City Hospital Tufts University, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Boston City Hospital Tufts University, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Management
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- BPS Healthcare
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Joint Benefit Trust
- Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foerster?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Foerster has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Foerster frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Foerster's office is located at 4860 Y St Ste 2820, Sacramento, CA 95817. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UC Davis Medical Center
UC Davis Cardiovascular Medcn
University of California Davis Medical Center Department of Cardiology4860 Y St Ste 2820, Sacramento, CA 95817 (916) 734-3761