Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. James Elsbree, MD is a family medicine specialist in Acworth, GA. Dr. Elsbree completed a residency at Middlesex Hosp, Family Medicine. He currently practices at Wellstar Cornerstone Family Medicine and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elsbree is board certified in Family Practice.
- Oral Roberts Univ Sch of Med, Tulsa Ok, Medical School — 1984
- Middlesex Hosp, Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Middlesex Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wellstar Cornerstone Family Medicine1685 Mars Hill Rd Nw Ste 201 Bldg 200, Acworth, GA 30101 Existing Patients: (678) 354-0455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elsbree?
He is a 5 star Doc...just look at all the reviews on all other sites...there is more to this story than meets the eye.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elsbree has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elsbree frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Elsbree's office is located at 1685 Mars Hill Rd Nw Ste 201 Bldg 200, Acworth, GA 30101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital