Dr. Durant has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Durant, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Durant completed a residency at Palmetto Hlth. He currently practices at Novant Health Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics and is affiliated with Musc Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Durant is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Palmetto Hlth, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Palmetto Hlth, Internship Hospital — 2011
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Medical School — 2010
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Novant Health Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics
Novant Health Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics1718 E 4th St, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (704) 384-0567
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Durant?
Excellent experience. Understood where our concerns were with our child and came up with a game plan to help him in school. He really has a heart for what he does and it shows in his interactions with us and kids.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Durant, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Durant's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Durant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Durant frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Durant's office is located at 1718 E 4th St, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Musc Medical Center