Dr. James Croop, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Croop's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Croop, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Croop completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. He currently practices at Riley Hospital For Children. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Croop is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Croop?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Croop accepts your insurance.
Dr. Croop frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Croop's office is located at 705 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Croop has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.