Dr. Cooper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Cooper, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Springfield, VA. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Association Of Alexandria Radiologists, PC and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Vincents Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
This man is the finest interventional radiologist known to man kind! I have seen him fix numerous mistakes made by other physicians or save their patients life. He has the best hands I’ve ever seen. Most importantly, he was a wonderful father.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Cooper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooper's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooper frequently treats Liver Biopsy, Anemia, and Screening Colonoscopy.
Dr. Cooper's office is located at 8001 Forbes Pl Ste 103, Springfield, VA 22151. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Association Of Alexandria Radiologists, PC