Dr. James Banovetz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stevens Point, WI. Dr. Banovetz completed a residency at University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics. He currently practices at Stevens Point Orthopedics and is affiliated with Aspirus Wausau Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Banovetz is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Stevens Point Orthopedics
Stevens Point Orthopedics500 Vincent St, Stevens Point, WI 54481 Existing Patients: (715) 344-0701
Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Associates for Health Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- The Alliance
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banovetz?
Definitely, very professional. Answered all my questions, very informative, gave me my options.
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital