Dr. Lin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Lin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Duluth, GA. Dr. Lin completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Duluth Children's Medicine and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Duluth Children's Medicine
Duluth Children's Medicine3500 Duluth Park Ln Ste 220, Duluth, GA 30096 Existing Patients: (678) 878-2808
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lin?
My son and daughter both see Dr Lin and he is great with both of them. He makes them feel so comfortable, he answers all questions and never seems rushed. Awesome!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Lin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lin frequently treats Pediatric Overweight, Pediatric Obesity, and Diabetes Counseling.
Dr. Lin's office is located at 3500 Duluth Park Ln Ste 220, Duluth, GA 30096. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett