Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Lafferty, MD
Dr. James Lafferty, MD is
- Dwnst Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Cardiovascular Diseases Staten Island Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lafferty?
Dr Lafferty is a caring and highly knowledgeable doctor. I trust all of his decisions regarding my health and I highly recommend him to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Lafferty, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lafferty's profile.
Dr. Lafferty in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lafferty frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lafferty's office is located at 501 Seaview Ave Ste 300 Staten Island, NY 10305. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lafferty provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Lafferty, MD is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. James Lafferty, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. James Lafferty, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Staten Island University Hospital
SIUH - Dept of Cardiology
North Shore Long Island Jewish Healthcare Inc.501 Seaview Ave Ste 300, Staten Island, NY 10305 Existing Patients: (718) 663-7000