Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258, and for other questions, call (816) 691-5098.
Dr. James Ladesich, MD
New Patient(314) 944-6047
Dr. James Ladesich, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Ladesich completed a residency at University Of Missouri, Kansas City. He currently practices at Meritas Health Pulmonary Medicine and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ladesich is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Meritas Health Pulmonary Medicine
Meritas Health Pulmonary Medicine2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 605, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Call
- UMKC School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Missouri, Kansas City, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ladesich?
Dr Ladesich is the BEST PULMONARY DR IN MISSOURI VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND IS VERY HELPFUL IN FINDING THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR HEALTH ISSUES HE WOULD GET 10 ? FROM US ??
- North Kansas City Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ladesich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Ladesich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ladesich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ladesich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ladesich frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Ladesich's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 605, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.