Dr. James Seward, MD is a dermatologist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Seward completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at Dermatology Care of Charlotte and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seward is board certified in Dermatology.
Dermatology Care of Charlotte
Dermatology Care of Charlotte15830 Ballantyne Medical Pl Ste 100, Charlotte, NC 28277 Existing Patients: (704) 341-0090
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seward?
Excellent care & has helped me with a prurigo nodularis condition which causes itching & pain. Medication & ointment has helped to keep me from itching so I can sleep better. After 2 visits with recommended injections also relieved pain. I also had an issue with a burn which was undetermined as to how it was burned. He gave me an ointment to use on it to help it heal. He & his staff are compassionate, professional, personable & friendly. No wait time & reminder text is a plus.
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center