Dr. Rembert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Rembert, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Rembert completed a residency at U C S F Medical Center. He currently practices at Alta Bates Medical Center-herrick Campus and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U C S F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- U C S F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2001
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rembert?
I went to Dr. Rembert after receiving a diagnosis of prostate cancer. I really had not idea how to proceed, and had no network at all for cancer care. He took time to talk with me — and to listen. He described possible courses of action, and recommended other doctors who I should consult. And he initiated a couple of important follow-up tests, right then and there. I walked out of his office feeling like I had a clear plan — and that in his care, I would be in good hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rembert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rembert frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, SPECT Scan, and PET-CT Scan.
Dr. Rembert's office is located at 2001 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rembert speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus