Dr. Murray has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Murray, MD is a hematology specialist in Edinburg, TX. Dr. Murray completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at South Texas Valley Pharmacy and is affiliated with Alaska Native Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murray is board certified in Hematology.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Texas Valley Pharmacy2717 Michaelangelo Dr Ste 200, Edinburg, TX 78539 Existing Patients: (956) 362-2188
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murray?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murray frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Murray's office is located at 2717 Michaelangelo Dr Ste 200, Edinburg, TX 78539. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alaska Native Medical Center