Dr. Kolp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Kolp, DO is a osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Loveland, OH. He currently practices at Loveland Family Practice and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kolp is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kolp?
I’ve been with Jim since he opened office as have most of my family. If he doesn’t know what the problem is he won’t hesitate to send you elsewhere. He’s the Best
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kolp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kolp frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Polyuria, and Nighttime Urination (Nocturia).
Dr. Kolp's office is located at 1200 COTTONWOOD DR, Loveland, OH 45140. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health