Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. James Kirsch, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Kirsch completed a residency at U Pitt. He currently practices at MultiCare Pulmonary Specialists - Tacoma and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. Dr. Kirsch is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of California, Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Pitt, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Pitt, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirsch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kirsch frequently treats Pulmonary Function Test, Respiratory Management, and Bronchoscopy.
Dr. Kirsch's office is located at 316 Martin Luther King Jr Way Ste 401, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kirsch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital