Dr. James Keller, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Battle Creek, MI. Dr. Keller completed a residency at Grant Hosp. He currently practices at James Keller Center For Eyes and is affiliated with Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Keller is board certified in Ophthalmology.
James Keller Center For Eyes
Health Park South2845 Capital Ave Sw Ste 202, Battle Creek, MI 49015 (269) 979-6305
- Grant Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Stanford U, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Los Angeles Co-USC MC, Internship Hospital — 1979
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1978
- State University Of New York, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
- Bronson Battle Creek Hospital