Dr. James Fenley, MD is a addiction medicine specialist in Daytona Beach, FL. Dr. Fenley completed a residency at Methodist Hsp Central Unit. He currently practices at Act Hhc. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Act Hhc1220 Willis Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Existing Patients: (800) 539-4228
- Methodist Hsp Central Unit, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fenley?
Dr fenley is a great Dr I'm going to sure miss him on haven't ever had a dr who cared I have been seeing him 3 years and so depressed and disappointed that he is moving his practice to Florida bc i know I'm not going to find a dr like him going to miss you so much thanks for everything. yours truly .Robbie wiggley ??